BlueSciCon Episode 38: Redesigning Human Motivation and Aiming for the Stars
Listen: [mp3 download]
Questions to consider:
- How does the modern global market economy inhibit innovative solutions to civilization’s environmental challenges?
- What is complementary currency, and how do new forms of complementary currency emerge?
- How can complementary currencies help to direct human behavior?
- Could too many forms of complementary currency lead to an economic “bubble”, followed by a market collapse?
- How can innovative economic ideas foster the human exploration of space?
[ca_audio url=”http://beerwith.bmsis.org/BlueSciCon_38_MAY2015.mp3″ width=”500″ height=”27″ css_class=”codeart-google-mp3-player”]