Thank you for your interest in joining the Blue Marble Space Institute of Science.
- An independent scholar seeking a primary affiliation and academy community
- A scholar with an existing institution who is seeking a secondary affiliation to engage with our community
- See this document for a list of Expectations for BMSIS Research Scientists
- Candidates must fill out and submit the application, which can be downloaded as a Word document by clicking here.
- Two letters of recommendation that comment on your commitment to both scientific excellence and community engagement
- One letter from a current BMSIS scientist
- One letter from a colleague or mentor not affiliated with BMSIS
- Candidates with existing projects that would benefit from our 501(c)(3) non-profit status are particularly encouraged to apply
- Application materials will be distributed to the BMSIS Review Committee (composed of select BMSIS scientists)
- Successful candidates will be invited to interview with the organization